1. Flin R, Mearns P, Bryden R. Measuring safety climate: Identifying the common features. Saf Sci 2000;34:1177‑92.
2. Shalin R. Economic cost of occupational accidents: Evidence from a small island economy. Saf Sci 2012;47:973‑9.
3. International Labour Organization. Snapshots on Occupational Safety and Health (OSH). International Labour Organization; 2017. Available from: http://www.ilo.org/wcmsp5/groups/public/dgreports/dcomm/documents/ meetingdocument/‑wcms_572867.pdf. [Last accessed on 2018 Oct 20].
4. Palaz S, Çolak O. Economic development and incidence of fatal occupational accidents: Evidence from the selected OECD countries. Dubrovnik Int Econ Meet 2017;3:913‑24.
5. Trifiletti LB, Gielen AC, Slett DA, Hopkins K. Behaviorand social sciences theories and models: Are they used in unintentional injury prevention research? Health Educ Res 2005;4:10‑20.
6. FlinR, FletcherG, McGeorgeP, SutherlandA, PateyR. Anaesthetists’ attitudes to teamwork and safety. Anaesthesia 2003;58:233‑42.
7. Khanzode VV, Maiti J, Ray PK. Occupational injury and accident research: A comprehensive review. Saf Sci 2012;50:1355‑67.
8. International Labour Office. Investigation of Occupational Accidents and Diseases: A Practical Guide for Labour Inspectors. Geneva: International Labour Office; 2014.
9. Hämäläinen P, Takala J, Saarela KL. Global estimates of occupational accidents. Saf Sci 2006;44:137‑56.
10. Takala J. Global estimates of fatal occupational accidents. Epidemiology 1999;10:640‑6.
11. Shannon HS, Lowe GS. How many injured workers do not file claims for workers’ compensation benefits? Am J Ind Med 2002;42:467‑73.
12. Bakhtiyari M, Delpisheh A, Riahi SM, Latifi A, Zayeri F, Salehi M, et al. Epidemiology of occupational accidents among Iranian insured workers. Saf Sci 2012;50:1480‑4.
13. Barlas B, Izci FB. Individual and workplace factors related to fatal occupational accidents among shipyard workers in Turkey. Saf Sci 2018;101:173‑9.
14. Toutounchian S, Abbaspour M, Dana T, Abedi Z. Design of a safety cost estimation parametric model in oil and gas engineering, procurement and construction contracts. Saf Sci 2018;106:35‑46.
15. Atrkar Roushan S, Alizadeh SS. Estimation of economic costs of accidents at work in Iran: A case study of occupational accidents in 2012. Iran Occup Health J 2015;12:12‑9.
16. Mehrparvar AH, Mirmohammadi SJ, Ghovve MA, Hajian H, Dehghan M, Nabi MeybodiR, et al. Epidemiologic study of occupational accidents recorded in Yazd province in the years 2007‑2008. Occup Med Q J 2012;3:54‑62.
17. Occupational Safety and Health Branch, Labour Department. Occupational Safety and Health Statistics Bulletin; July, 2011.
18. Ghods AA, Alhani F, Anosheh M, Kahoei M. Epidemiology of occupational accidents in Semnan (2002-2006). Koomesh. 2009;10:95-9.
19. Khodabandeh S, Khosravi Y. Epidemiology of work-related accidents in coal mine workers of Kerman province during the years 1370 to 1385. Iran J Health 2012;8:18-28.
20. Ferasati F, Normohamdi Z, Por Najaf A, Noor M, Gholami E. Investigation of Work-Related Accidents in Industries and Workshops Covered by Ilam Social Security Agency During 2011-2011. In: The 16th National Environmental Health Conference of Iran. Tabriz University of Medical Sciences; 1 October, 2013.
21. Halvani G, Fallah H, Barkhordari A, Khoshkdaman R, Behjati M, Koohi F. A survey of causes of work related accidents in workplaces covered by social security organization of Yazd in 2005. Iran Occup Health J 2010;7:18‑24.
22. JebelliB, Ghazanchaei E, Bidhendi G, Hoveidi H, Amiri M. Investigating the occupational accident rate in mines and industries due to change in official time in Iran, a month before and after the spring and summer changes. Int J Health Syst Disaster Manage 2015;3:156.