1. Lucidi F, Girelli L, Chirico A, Alivernini F, Cozzolino M, Violani C,et al. Personality traits and attitudes toward traffic safety predict risky behavior across young, adult, and older drivers. Front Psychol 2019;10:536.
2. Romero DL, de Barros DM, Belizario GO, Serafim AP. Personality traits and risky behavior among motorcyclists: An exploratory study. PLoS One 2019;14:e0225949.
3. Zheng Y, Ma Y, Cheng J. Effects of personality traits and sociocognitive determinants on risky riding behaviors among Chinese e‑bikers. Traffic Inj Prev 2019;20:838‑43.
4. Wang X, Huang K, Yang L. Effects of socio‑demographic, personality and mental health factors on traffic violations in Chinese bus drivers. Psychol Health Med 2019;24:890‑900.
5. Uijong J, Kang J, Wallraven C. You or me? Personality traits predict sacrificial decisions in an accident situation. IEEE Trans Vis Comput Graph 2019;25:1898‑907.
6. Hussain B, Sato H, Miwa T, Morikawa T. Influence of personality traits on aberrant driving behaviors: A comparison of Japanese, Chinese, and Vietnamese drivers. J Safety Res 2020;75:178‑88.
7. Ābele L, Haustein S, Møller M, Zettler I. Links between observed and self‑reported driving anger, observed and self‑reported aggressive driving, and personality traits. Accid Anal Prev 2020;140:105516.
8. Tao D, Zhang R, Qu X. The role of personality traits and driving experience in self‑reported risky driving behaviors and accident risk among Chinese drivers. Accid Anal Prev 2017;99:228‑35.
9. Ścigała DK, Zdankiewicz‑Ścigała E. The role in road traffic accident and anxiety as moderators attention biases in modified emotional stroop test. Front Psychol 2019;10:1575.
10. Yang J, Du F, Qu W, Gong Z, Sun X. Effects of personality on risky driving behavior and accident involvement for Chinese drivers. Traffic Inj Prev 2013;14:565‑71.
11. Jazayeri A, Jafarizadeh Z, Pourshahbaz A. Study and comparison between personality traits and coping strategies among opium addicts (within the age of 30‑36). Med Sci J Islam Azad Univ 2003;1:3‑18.
12. Berzonsky MD, Kuk LS. Identity status, identity processing style, and the transition to university. J Adolesc Res 2000;15:81‑98.
13. Hoseininasab D, Poursharifi H, Mohammadi V. The relationship between personality characteristics with differentidentitiesthird female students in Tabriz school year. Educ Adm Res Q 2010;2:81‑96.
14. Kaviani H, Haghshenas H. Preliminary study to standardize the temperament and character inventory (Tci‑125) in Persian speakers. Adv Cogn Sci 2000;2:18‑24.
15. Haghshenas H, Moghaddam A, Moghaddam AA. Application of social desirability scale in association with NEO test for personnel selection. Iran J Psychiatry Clin Psychol 2005;11:52‑61.
16. Sumer N, Timo L, Ozkan T. Big Five Personality Traits as the Distal Predictors of Road Accident Involvement. 2005, p. 227.
17. Braun V, Victoria C. Using thematic analysis in psychology. Qual Res Psychol 2006;3:77‑101.
18. Hansson S. Ethical criteria of risk acceptance. Erkenntnis 2003;59:291‑309.
19. Amado S, Koyuncu M, Kacaroglu G. Evaluation of factors affecting safe driving: Demografic factors, experience, personality and psycho‑technical. Turk Pisikol Derg 2004;19:45‑7.
20. Torbjoern R, Hilde V. Personality, risk behavior and accident involvment aming Norwegian drivers. Pers Individ Differ2002;33:1251‑63.