1. Manoochehry S, Vafabin M, Bitaraf S, Amiri A. A comparison between the ability of revised trauma score and Kampala trauma score in predicting mortality; a meta‑analysis. Arch Acad Emerg Med 2019;7:e6.
2. Weeks SR, Juillard CJ, Monono ME, Etoundi GA, Ngamby MK, Hyder AA, et al. Is the Kampala trauma score an effective predictor of mortality in low‑resource settings? A comparison of multiple trauma severity scores. World J Surg 2014;38:1905‑11.
3. Rathore S, Singhal M, Chumber S, Kumar S, Gupta A. Trauma scores and outcomes: A study of 2541 patients in level I trauma center of a developing country. Saudi Surg J 2015;3:65‑9.
4. Transport Research Wing, Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Road Accidents in India 2011. New Delhi: Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, Government of India; 2012. Available from: https://morth.nic.in/road-accident-in-india. [Last accessed on 2016 Dec 23].
5. Jeong JH, Park YJ, Kim DH, Kim TY, Kang C, Lee SH, et al. The new trauma score (NTS): A modification of the revised trauma score for better trauma mortality prediction. BMC Surg 2017;17:77.
6. Harde M, Aditya G, Dave S. Prediction of outcomes in chest trauma patients using chest trauma scoring system: A prospective observational study. Indian J Anaesth 2019;63:194‑9.
7. Moor E, Mattox K, Feliciano D. Trauma Manual. 4th ed. Philadelphia: Mcgraw Hill; 2003. p. 3‑6.
8. Du D, Gao J, Lin X, Zeng J, Ran H. Epidemiological characteristics and preventive strategies for fall injury. Chin J Traumatol 2000;3:53‑6.
9. Baker SP, O’Neill B, Haddon W Jr., Long WB. The injury severity score: A method for describing patients with multiple injuries and evaluating emergency care. J Trauma 1974;14:187‑96.
10. Gabbe BJ, Camerron PA, Finch CF. Is the revised trauma score still useful? ANZ J Surg 2003;73:944‑8.
11. Mansour DA, Abou Eisha HA, Amgad E. Asaad validation of revised trauma score in the emergency department of Kasr Al Ainy. Egypt J Surg 2019;38:679‑84.
12. Hoyt DB, Coimbra R, Potenza B, Townsend CM, Beauchamp RD, Evers BM, et al. Management of acute trauma. Sabiston text book of surgery. 17th ed. Philadelphia, USA, Saunders; 2004:483-98.
13. Bazyar J, Farrokhi M, Khankeh H. Triage systems in mass casualty incidents and disasters: A review study with a worldwide approach. Open Access Maced J Med Sci 2019;7:482‑94.
14. Mahadewa TG, Golden N, Saputra A, Ryalino C. Modified revised trauma‑Marshall score as a proposed tool in predicting the outcome of moderate and severe traumatic brain injury. Open Access Emerg Med
15. Cevik Y, Doğan NÖ, Daş M, Karakayali O, Delice O, Kavalci C. Evaluation of geriatric patients with trauma scores after motor vehicle trauma. Am J Emerg Med 2013;31:1453‑6.
16. Javali RH, Krishnamoorthy, Patil A, Madhu S, Suraj, Sriharsha. Comparison of Injury Severity Score, New Injury Severity Score, Revised Trauma Score and Trauma and Injury Severity Score for Mortality Prediction in Elderly Trauma Patients. Indian J Crit Care Med 2019;23:73‑7.
17. Heydari‑Khayat N, Sharifi‑Poor H, Rezaei MA, Mohammadinia N, Darban F. Correlation of revised trauma score with mortality rate of traumatic patients within the first 24 hours of hospitalization. Zahedan J Res Med Sci 2014;16:33‑6.
18. Zafar H, Rehmani R, Raja AJ, Ali A, Ahmed M. Registry based trauma outcome: Perspective of a developing country. Emerg Med J 2002;19:391‑4.
19. Yadollahi M, Kashkooe A, Rezaiee R, Jamali K, Niakan MH. A comparative study of injury severity scales as predictors of mortality in trauma patients: Which scale is the best? Bull Emerg Trauma 2020;8:27‑33.
20. Deshmukh VU, Ketkar MN, Bharucha EK. Analysis of trauma outcome using the TRISS method at a tertiary care centre in Pune. Indian J Surg 2012;74:440‑4.
21. Gaikwad U, Wasnik N, Saxena D, Akhtar M. Assessment of trauma and injury severity score model for survival of trauma patients: A single centre experience. Int Surg J 2018;5:2550‑3.
22. Galvagno SM Jr., Massey M, Bouzat P, Vesselinov R, Levy MJ, Millin MG, et al. Correlation between the revised trauma score and injury severity score: Implications for prehospital trauma triage. Prehosp Emerg Care 2019;23:263‑70.
23. Watts HF, Kerem Y, Kulstad EB. Evaluation of the revised trauma and injury severity scores in elderly trauma patients. J Emerg Trauma Shock 2012;5:131‑4.
24. Bilgin NG, Mert E, Camdeviren H. The usefulness of trauma scores in determining the life threatening condition of trauma victims for writing medical‑legal reports. Emerg Med J 2005;22:783‑7.
25. Yousefzadeh‑Chabok S, Hosseinpour M, Kouchakinejad‑Eramsadati L, Ranjbar F, Malekpouri R, Razzaghi A, et al. Comparison of Revised Trauma Score, Injury Severity Score and Trauma and Injury Severity Score for mortality prediction in elderly trauma patients. Ulus Travma Acil Cerrahi Derg 2016;22:536‑40.
26. Karata AO, Cam R. The effect of the use of trauma scoring systems on prognosis of patients with multiple traumas: A cross‑sectional study. J Pak Med Assoc 2018;68:1048‑53.
27. Orhon R, Eren SH, Karadayı S, Korkmaz I, Coşkun A, Eren M, et al. Comparison of trauma scores for predicting mortality and morbidity on trauma patients. Ulus Travma Acil Cerrahi Derg 2014;20:258‑64.
28. Ehsaei MR, Sarreshtedar A, Ashraf H, Karimiani EG. Trauma mortality: Using injury severity score (ISS) for survival prediction in East of Iran. Razavi Int J Medi. 2014;2:15189.
29. Champion HR, Sacco WJ, Copes WS, Gann DS, Gennarelli TA, Flanagan ME. A revision of the trauma score. J Trauma 1989;29:623‑9.
30. Alvarez BD, Razente DM, Lacerda DA, Lother NS, VON‑Bahten LC, Stahlschmidt CM. Analysis of the revised trauma score (RTS) in 200 victims of different trauma mechanisms. Rev Col Bras Cir 2016;43:334‑40.
31. Singh J, Gupta G, Garg R, Gupta A. Evaluation of trauma and prediction of outcome using TRISS method. J Emerg Trauma Shock 2011;4:446‑9.
32. Moran ME, Nash JE. Revised trauma scale (score). In: Stat Pearls.