1. Chapman K, Arbon P. Are nurses ready? Disaster preparedness in the acute setting. Australasian Emerg Nurs J 2008;11:135‑44.
2. Domain N. Disasters: The threat to social development. Stop disasters. IDNDR Magazine 1995;6:329‑34.
3. International Strategy for Disaster Reduction. Available from: http://www.unisdr.org/. [Last accessed on 2008 Nov 10].
4. UNISDR. International Strategy for Disaster Reduction. Economic Damages: Share of GDP, by Natural Disaster and Country 1991‑2005; 2005. Available from: http://www.UNISDR.org/disaster. [Last accessed on 2020 Aug 10].
5. Khankeh H, Mohammadi R, Ahmadi F. Facilitator and barrier factor forhealth services in a natural disaster. J Rehabilitation 2006; 6:103-9.
6. Basij Medical Society. Management of Medical Centers in Crisis. Tehran: Iran Helal Institute of Applied Science & Technology; 2006. p. 23‑30.
7. Mohebbifar R, Tabibi S.J, Asefzadeh S. Designing a structure of disaster management for Iran. JHA 2008;11:47‑56.
8. Mirzaei J. Comparative study of disaster management structure in Iran, Japan, India, and Turkey. Strategic Stud Public Policy 2018;7:245‑89.
9. Nejadshafiee M, Sarhangi F, Rahmani A, Salari MM. Necessity for learning the knowledge and skills required for nurses in disaster. Educ Strategy Med Sci 2016;9:328‑34.
10. American A, Delavari AR, Taymorzadeh E. Readiness in the face of three hospitals selected boundary Bahrain. Mil Med 2010;1:19‑22.
11. Sadeghi‑Bazargani H, Azami‑Aghdash S, Kazemi A, Ziapour B. Crisis management aspects of bam catastrophic earthquake: Review article. Health Promot Perspect 2015;5:3‑13.
12. Ghanjal A, Bahadori M, Ravangard R. An overview of the health services provision in the 2017 Kermanshah earthquake. Disaster Med Public Health Prep 2019;13:691‑4.
13. Littleton‑Kearney MT, Slepski LA. Directions for disaster nursing education in the United States. Crit Care Nurs Clin North Am 2008;20:103‑9, viii.
14. Lakbala P. Hospital workers disaster management and hospital nonstructural: A study in Bandar Abbas, Iran. Glob J Health Sci 2015;8:221‑6.
15. Aliakbari F, Bahrami M, Aein F, Khankeh H. Iranian nurses’ experience of essential technical competences in disaster response: A qualitative content analysis study. Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res 2014;19:585‑92.
16. Moosazadeh M, Zolala F, Sheikhzadeh K, Safiri S, Amiresmaili M. Response to the Bam earthquake: A qualitative study on the experiences of the top and middle level health managers in Kerman, Iran. Prehosp Disaster Med 2014;29:388‑91.
17. Abbasi M, Salehnia MH. Disaster medical assistance teams after earthquakes in iran: Propose a localized model. Iran Red Crescent Med J 2013;15:829‑35.
18. Ardalan A, Kandi M, Talebian MT, Khankeh H, Masoumi G, Mohammadi R, et al. Hospitals safety from disasters in I.R. Iran: The results from assessment of 224 hospitals. PLoS Curr 2014;28:224-32.
19. Hosseini Shokouh SM, Anjomshoa M, Mousavi SM, Sadeghifar J, Armoun B, Rezapour A, et al. Prerequisites of preparedness against earthquake in hospital system: A survey from Iran. Glob J Health Sci 2014;6:237‑45.
20. Ardalan A, Mowafi H, Malekafzali Ardakani H, Abolhasanai F, Zanganeh AM, Safizadeh H, et al. Effectiveness of a primary health care program on urban and rural community disaster preparedness, Islamic Republic of Iran: A community intervention trial. Disaster Med Public Health Prep 2013;7:481‑90.
21. Djalali A, Castren M, Hosseinijenab V, Khatib M, Ohlen G, Kurland L. Hospital incident command system (HICS) performance in Iran; decision making during disasters. Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med 2012;20:14.
22. Yarmohammadian MH, Atighechian G, Shams L, Haghshenas A. Are hospitals ready to respond to disasters? Challenges, opportunities and strategies of the Hospital Emergency Incident Command System (HEICS). J Res Med Sci 2011;16:1070.
23. Khankeh HR, Khorasani‑Zavareh D, Johanson E, Mohammadi R, Ahmadi F, Mohammadi R. Disaster health‑related challenges and requirements: A grounded theory study in Iran. Prehosp Disaster Med
24. Djalali A, Hosseinijenab V, Hasani A, Shirmardi K, Castrén M, Ohlén G, et al. A fundamental, national, medical disaster management plan: An education‑based model. Prehosp Disaster Med 2009;24:565‑9.
25. Nia MS, Nafissi N, MoharamzadY. Survey of Bam earthquake survivors’ opinions on medical and health systems services. Prehosp Disaster Med 2008;23:263‑8.
26. Montazeri A, Baradaran H, Omidvari S, Azin SA, Ebadi M, Garmaroudi G, et al. Psychological distress among Bam earthquake survivors in Iran: A population‑based study. BMC Public Health 2005;5:4.
27. Ainehvand S, Raeissi P, Ravaghi H, Maleki M. The characteristic features of emergency food in national level natural disaster response programs: A qualitative study. J Educ Health Promot 2019;8:58.
28. Feizolahzadeh S, Vaezi A, Mirzaei M, Khankeh H, Taheriniya A, Vafaeenasab M, Khorasani‑Zavareh D. Barriers and Facilitators to Provide Continuity of care to Dischargeable Patients in Disasters: A Qualitative Study, Injury; 2019.
29. MirMohamadaliIe M, Khani Jazani R, Sohrabizadeh S, Nikbakht Nasrabadi A. Barriers to breastfeeding in disasters in the context of Iran. Prehosp Disaster Med 2019;34:20‑4.
30. Sheikhbardsiri H, Yarmohammadian MH, Khankeh H, Khademipour G, Moradian MJ, Rastegarfar B, et al. An operational exercise for disaster assessment and emergency preparedness in South of Iran. J Public Health Manag Pract 2018;28:451-6.
31. Sohrabizadeh S, Jahangiri K, Khani Jazani R. Reproductive health in the recent disasters of Iran: A management perspective. BMC Public Health 2018;18:389.
32. Taghizadeh Z, Khoshnam Rad M, Kazemnejad A. Midwives’ professional competencies for preventing maternal mortality in disasters: A cross‑sectional study in Iran. Disaster Med Public Health Prep 2018;12:305‑11.
33. Janati A, Sadeghi‑Bazargani H, Hasanpoor E, Sokhanvar M, HaghGoshyie E, Salehi A. Emergency response of Iranian hospitals against disasters: A practical framework for improvement. Disaster Med Public Health Prep 2018;12:166‑71.
34. Pouraghaei M, Jannati A, Moharamzadeh P, Ghaffarzad A, Far MH, Babaie J. Challenges of hospital response to the twin earthquakes of august 21, 2012, in East Azerbaijan, Iran. Disaster Med Public Health Prep 2017;11:422‑30.
35. Seyedin H, Abbasi Dolatabadi Z, Rajabifard F. Emergency nurses’ requirements for disaster preparedness. Trauma Mon 2015;20:e29033.
36. Foster HD, Wuorinen V. British‑columbias tsunami warning system‑evaluation. Synthesis 1976;9:113‑22.
37. American Management Association. AMA Survey: Crisis Management and Security issues, AMA publication; 2003.
38. Chung J. Conflicts and natural disaster management: A comparative study of flood control in the Republic of Korea and the United States. Disasters 2016;40:554‑72.
39. Maleki M, Shojaie P. Hospitals preparation in disasters: Security. JHA 2007;10:65‑70.
40. Kavari S, Moslehi S, Panahi A. Crisis management at hospitals affiliated to Shiraz University of Medical Sciences. Health Inf Manag 2007;3:35‑41.
41. Shojaei P, Maleki M. Communications, the principle of hospitals for preparing against disasters. J Med Cultivat 2017;17:77‑86.
42. Saghafinia M, Danial Z, Ghomian Z, Haeri AA. Effect of educational pamphlets of disasters dealing on increasing individuals’ awareness. J Mil Med 2009;11:161‑4.
43. Zoli R, Sohrabi Zadeh S, Seyedin S. Disaster Response Planning: An Effective Approach to Disaster Risk Reduction in Health & Care Organizations in Iran; 2011. p. 2.
44. Ghanbari V, Maddah SS, Khankeh HR, Karimloo M, Ardalan A. The effect of a disaster nursing education program on nurses’ preparedness for responding to probable natural disasters. IJN 2011;24:72‑80.