1. Silver JM, McAllister TW, Arciniegas DB. Textbook of Traumatic Brain Injury. Lowa: American Psychiatric Pub; 2019.
2. Saadat S, Yousefifard M, Asady H, Moghadas Jafari A, Fayaz M, Hosseini M. The most important causes of death in Iranian population; a retrospective cohort study. Emerg (Tehran) 2015;3:16‑21.
3. Dadkhah NM, Mohammadi SA. Feeling impasse and social restriction in adjustment with amputation by trauma patients: A qualitative study. J Nurs Physician War 2015;2:189‑94.
4. Pochard F, Darmon M, Fassier T, Bollaert PE, Cheval C, Coloigner M, et al. Symptoms of anxiety and depression in family members of intensive care unit patients before discharge or death. A prospective multicenter study. J Crit Care 2005;20:90‑6.
5. Rabie SS, Avazeh A, Eskandari F, Khalegh D, Mazloom S, Paryad E. A survey on psychological and environmental factors on family anxiety of the hospitalized patients in intensive care units. Iran J Crit Care Nurs 2011;3:175‑80.
6. Rahmani Anaraki HM, Mahmoudi G, Rouhi GH, Asayesh H, Nasiri H, Rakhshani H. General health status of neurologic patientsʼ caregivers and the related factors. J Res Dev Nurs Midwifery 2013;9:49‑55.
7. Abbasi A, Rahmani H, Shariati A, Asayesh N, Ashraf Rezaee E, Mollaei A, et al. The relationship between caring burden and coping strategies in hemodialysis patients caregivers. J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac 2012;10:533‑9. 8. Woltin KA, Sassenberg K, Albayrak N. Regulatory focus, coping strategies and symptoms of anxiety and depression: A comparison between Syrian refugees in turkey and germany. PLoS One 2018;13:e0206522.
9. Ghazanfari F, Kadampoor A. The relationship between mental health and coping strategies in citizenship of Khoramabad city. Q J Fund Ment Health 2008;1:47-54.
10. Baumstarck K, Chinot O, Tabouret E, Farina P, Barrié M, Campello C, et al. Coping strategies and quality of life: A longitudinal study of high‑grade glioma patient‑caregiver dyads. Health Qual Life Outcomes 2018;16:157.
11. Nedaei A, Paghoosh A, Sadeghi‑Hosnijeh AH. Relationship between coping strategies and quality of life: Mediating role of cognitive emotion regulation skills. J Clin Psychol 2016;8:35‑48.
12. Doustdar SA, Dabaghi P. Evaluating the coping styles and hemodynamic interaction on quality of life in cardiovascular patients in Mazandaran medical sciences hospitals. Nurse Physician War 2015;6:36-39.
13. Khan MA, Shirazi M, Arya AR. Coping strategies in relation to mental health. J of Subcontinent Researches 2012;4:71-92.
14. Lovibond PF, Lovibond SH. The structure of negative emotional states: Comparison of the depression anxiety stress scales(DASS) with the beck depression and anxiety inventories. Behav Res Ther 1995;33:335‑43.
15. Antony MM, Bieling PJ, Cox BJ, Enns MW, Swinson RP. Psychometric properties of the 42‑item and 21‑item versions of the depression anxiety stress scales in clinical groups and a community sample. Psychol Assess 1998;10:176.
16. Sahebi A, Asghari M, Salari R. Validation of depression, anxiety and stress (DASS‑21) for Iranian population. Iran Psychol 2005;1:50‑60.
17. Jalowiec A, Murphy SP, Powers MJ. Psychometric assessment of the Jalowiec coping scale. Nurs Res 1984;33:157‑61.
18. Mohammadinia N, Rezaei M, Heydarikhayat N, Sharifipoor H, Darban F. Assessing stressors and coping styles in medical sciences students. Q J 2012;1: 9-16.
19. Mazzotti E, Sebastiani C, Cappellini GC, Marchetti P. Predictors of mood disorders in cancer patients’ caregivers. Support Care in Cancer 2013;21:643‑7.
20. Rumpold T, Schur S, Amering M, Kirchheiner K, Masel EK, Watzke H, et al. Informal caregivers of advanced‑stage cancer patients: Every second is at risk for psychiatric morbidity. Support Care Cancer 2016;24:1975‑82.
21. Manteghi A, Hebrani P, Samari A, Heydari A. Level of expressed emotion, depression and caregiver burden in wives of veterans admitted in psychiatric ward and their relationship with readmissions. J Fundam Ment Health 2010;12:410‑9.
22. Safaeian Z, Hejazi SS, Delavar E, Hoseini Azizi T, Haresabadi M. The relationship between caregiver burden, and depression, anxiety and stress in family caregivers of cancer patients referred to Imam Reza Hospital in Bojnurd City. Iran J Psychiatr Nurs 2017;5:7‑14.
23. Papastavrou E, Charalambous A, Tsangari H. How do informal caregivers of patients with cancer cope: A descriptive study of the coping strategies employed. Eur J Oncol Nurs 2012;16:258‑63.
24. Gheibizadeh M, Pourghane P, Mosaffa Khomami H, Heidari F, Atrkar Roushan Z. The relationship between stressors and coping strategies employed by retired elderly. J Nurs Educ 2017;4:36‑43.
25. AbbasiA, Shamsizadeh M, Asayesh H, Rahmani H, Hosseini S, Talebi M. The relationship between caregiver burden with coping strategies in family caregivers of cancer patients. Iran Nurs Sci Assoc 2013;1:62‑71.
26. Gupta A, Sharma R. Burden and coping of caregivers of physical and mental illnesses. Delhi Psychiatry J 2013;16:367‑74.
27. Jahanshahi F, Abbasi Abyaneh N, Ebrahimi Abyaneh E. Effect of peer education on quality of life in people with heart failure. Cardiovasc Nurs J 2016;5:38‑44.
28. Abdullah MC, Elias H, Uli J, Mahyuddin R. Relationship between coping and university adjustment and academic achievement amongst first year undergraduates in a Malaysian public university. Int J Arts Sci 2010;3:379‑92. 29. Zeighami M, Pour Bahaadini Zarandi N. The relationship between academic achievement and students’ general health and coping styles: A study on nursing, midwifery and health students of Islamic Azad university – Kerman branch. Strides Dev Med Educ 2011;8:e59589.
30. Cooper C, Katona C, Orrell M, Livingston G. Coping strategies, anxiety and depression in caregivers of people with Alzheimer’s disease. Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 2008;23:929‑36.
31. Niknami M, Dehghani F, Bouraki S, Kazem Nejad Leili E, Soleimani R. Strategies among students of Guilan university of medical sciences. J Holistic Nurs Midwifery 2014;24:62‑8.