1. Sminkey L. World report on child injury prevention. Injury prevention. 2008;14(1):69-.
2. Grossman DC. The history of injury control and the epidemiology of child and adolescent injuries. The future of children. 2000:23-52.
3. Ghaffar A, Hyder AA, Masud TI. The burden of road traffic injuries in developing countries: the 1st national injury survey of Pakistan. Public health. 2004;118(3):211-7.
4. Lasi S, Rafique G, Peermohamed H. Childhood injuries in Pakistan: results from two communities. Journal of health, population, and nutrition. 2010;28(4):392.
5. de Sousa Petersburgo D, Keyes CE, Wright DW, Click LA, Macleod JB, Sasser SM. The epidemiology of childhood injury in Maputo, Mozambique. International journal of emergency medicine. 2010;3(3):157.
6. Aghajani MH, Haddadi M, Saadat S. Epidemiological pattern of injuries in Iran; a nationwide review of seven million emergency department admissions. Emergency. 2017;5(1):e 10.
7. Nantulya VM, Reich MR. The neglected epidemic: road traffic injuries in developing countries. British medical journal. 2002;324(7346):1139.
8. Rezapur-Shahkolai F, Afshari M, Moghimbeigi A, Hazavehei SMM. Home-related injuries among under-five-year children and mothers’ care regarding injury prevention in rural areas. International journal of injury control and safety promotion. 2017;24(3):354-62.
9. Sadeghi-Bazargani H, Ayubi E, Azami-Aghdash S, Abedi L, Zemestani A, Amanati L, et al. Epidemiological Patterns of Road Traffic Crashes During the Last Two Decades in Iran: A Review of the Literature from 1996 to 2014. Arch Trauma Res.InPress(InPress):e32985.
10. Jalalvandi F, Arasteh P, Faramani RS, Esmaeilivand M. Epidemiology of pediatric trauma and its patterns in Western Iran: a hospital based experience. Global journal of health science. 2015;8(6):139.
11. Karbakhsh M, Zargar M, Zarei MR, Khaji A. Childhood injuries in Tehran: a review of 1281 cases. The Turkish journal of pediatrics. 2008;50(4):317.
12. Cassidy L, Olaomi O, Ertl A, Ameh E. Collaborative Development and Results of a Nigerian Trauma Registry. Journal of registry management. 2015;43(1):23-8.
13. Peden M, Scurfield R, Sleet D, Hyder AA, Mathers C, Jarawan E, et al. World report on road traffic injury prevention: World Health Organization; 2004.
14. Khazaei S, Rezaeian S, Mazharmanesh S, Ahmadi-Pishkuhi M, Baigi V, Khazaei Z, et al. Epidemiologic Aspects of Overall Injuries in Hamadan Province; A Six-Year Registry-Based Analysis. Bulletin of Emergency And Trauma. 2018;6(3 JUL).
15. Chabok SY, Ramezani S, Kouchakinejad L, Saneei Z. Epidemiology of pediatric head trauma in guilan. Archives of trauma research. 2012;1(1):19-22.
16. Saadat S, Mafi M, Sharif-Alhoseini M. Population based estimates of non-fatal injuries in the capital of Iran. BMC public health. 2011;11(1):1.
17. Ayubi E, Mansori K, Soori H, Khazaei S, Gholami A, Rajabi A, et al. Population Attributable Risk of Unintentional Poisoning in Iranian Children. International Journal of Pediatrics. 2016;4(4):1655-62.
18. Bhaskaran K, Gasparrini A, Hajat S, Smeeth L, Armstrong B. Time series regression studies in environmental epidemiology. International journal of epidemiology. 2013;42(4):1187-95.
19. Domżał-Drzewicka R, Saracen A, Rząca M, Węgorowski P, Stanisławek A, Michalak B. Retrospective study of injury rates among children and adults in the Lublin Region of Poland. Annals of agricultural and environmental medicine: AAEM. 2016;23(2):297-303.
20. Foltran F, Avossa F, Fedeli U, Baldi I, Spolaore P, Gregori D. Seasonal variations in injury rates in children: evidence from a 10-year study in the Veneto Region, Italy. International journal of injury control and safety promotion. 2013;20(3):254-8.
21. Søreide K, Krüger AJ, Ellingsen CL, Tjosevik KE. Pediatric trauma deaths are predominated by severe head injuries during spring and summer. Scandinavian journal of trauma, resuscitation and emergency medicine. 2009;17(1):1.
22. Lachowski S. Engagement of children in agricultural work activitiesscale and consequences of the phenomenon. Annals of agricultural and environmental medicine. 2009;16(1):129-35.
23. Lagarde E. Road traffic injury is an escalating burden in Africa and deserves proportionate research efforts. PLoS medicine. 2007;4(6):170.
24. World Health Organization. Global status report on road safety 2018 2019. Available from: https://www.who.int/violence_injury_prevention/ road_safety_status/2018/en/. [Last accessed on 2019 Jun 05].
25. Stewart K-AA, Groen RS, Kamara TB, Farahzad MM, Samai M, Cassidy LD, et al. Traumatic injuries in developing countries: report from a nationwide cross-sectional survey of Sierra Leone. JAMA surgery. 2013;148(5):463-9.
26. Mock CN, Forjuoh SN, Rivara FP. Epidemiology of transport-related injuries in Ghana. Accident Analysis & Prevention. 1999;31(4):359-70.
27. Zargar M, Roudsari BS, Shadman M, Kaviani A, Tarighi P. Pediatric transport related injuries in Tehran: the necessity of implementation of injury prevention protocols. Injury. 2003;34(11):820-4.
28. Ma J, Guo X, Xu A, Zhang J, Jia C. Epidemiological analysis of injury in Shandong Province, China. BMC public health. 2008;8(1):1.
29. Lee YLG, Yip WK, Goh BW, Chiam EPJ, Ng HPC. Fall prevention among children in the presence of caregivers in a paediatric ward: a best practice implementation. International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare. 2013;11(1):33-8.
30. Ebadi Fardazar F, Mansori K, Solhi M, Hashemi SS, Ayubi E, Khosravi Shadmani F, et al. A cross-sectional study for determinations of prevention behaviors of domestic accidents in mothers with children less than 5-year. International Journal of Pediatrics. 2016;4(5):1679-85.
31. Kamal NN. Home unintentional non-fatal injury among children under 5 years of age in a rural area, el Minia Governorate, Egypt. Journal of community health. 2013;38(5):873-9.
32. Simpson JC, Turnbull BL, Ardagh M, Richardson S. Child home injury prevention: understanding the context of unintentional injuries to preschool children. International journal of injury control and safety promotion. 2009;16(3):159-67.