1. Bachri S, FahmalAM, Hafidz MM. Hospital responsibility to the patients in implementation of health care. J Nurs Health Sci 2017;6:47‑52.
2. Oliver D, Connelly JB, Victor CR, Shaw FE, WhiteheadA, Genc Y, et al. Strategies to prevent falls and fractures in hospitals and care homes and effect of cognitive impairment: Systematic review and meta‑analyses. BMJ 2007;334:82.
3. Oliver D, Healey F, Haines TP. Preventing falls and fall‑related injuries in hospitals. Clin Geriatr Med 2010;26:645‑92.
4. Miake‑Lye IM, Hempel S, Ganz DA, Shekelle PG. Inpatient fall prevention programs as a patient safety strategy: A systematic review. Ann Intern Med 2013;158:390‑6.
5. Healey F, Oliver D, Milne A, Connelly JB. The effect of bedrails on falls and injury: A systematic review of clinical studies. Age Ageing 2008;37:368‑78.
6. Oliver D, Papaioannou A, Giangregorio L, Thabane L, Reizgys K, Foster G. A systematic review and meta‑analysis of studies using the STRATIFY tool for prediction of falls in hospital patients: How well does it work? Age Ageing 2008;37:621‑7.
7. Tinetti ME. Multifactorial fall‑prevention strategies: Time to retreat or advance. J Am Geriatr Soc 2008;56:1563.
8. MacCulloch PA, Gardner T, Bonner A. Comprehensive fall prevention programs across settings: A review of the literature. Geriatr Nurs 2007;28:306‑11.
9. Choi YS, Lawler E, Boenecke CA, Ponatoski ER, Zimring CM. Developing a multi‑systemic fall prevention model, incorporating the physical environment, the care process and technology: A systematic review. J Adv Nurs 2011;67:2501‑24.
10. Chen JS, Simpson JM, March LM, Cameron ID, Cumming RG, Lord SR, et al. Risk factors for fracture following a fall among older people in residential care facilities in Australia. J Am Geriatr Soc 2008;56:2020‑6.
11. Coussement J, De Paepe L, Schwendimann R, Denhaerynck K, Dejaeger E, Milisen K. Interventions for preventing falls in acute and chronic‑care hospitals: A systematic review and meta‑analysis. J Am Geriatr Soc 2008;56:29‑36.
12. Kerzman H, Chetrit A, Brin L, Toren O. Characteristics of falls in hospitalized patients. J Adv Nurs 2004;47:223‑9.
13. Chen YC, Chien SF, Chen LK. Risk factors associated with falls among Chinese hospital inpatients in Taiwan. Arch Gerontol Geriatr 2009;48:132‑6. 14. Haidarpour p, Dastjerdi R, Rafiei S, Sadat SM, Mostofian F. Familiarity with the basics of clinical governance. Tehran: Ministry of Health and Medical Education; 2011. p. 112.
15. LiberatiA, Altman DG, TetzlaffJ, Mulrow C, Gøtzsche PC, IoannidisJP, et al. The PRISMA statement for reporting systematic reviews and meta‑analyses of studies that evaluate health care interventions: Explanation and elaboration. PLoS Med 2009;6:e1000100.
16. Stang A. Critical evaluation of the Newcastle‑Ottawa scale for the assessment of the quality of nonrandomized studies in meta‑analyses. Eur J Epidemiol 2010;25:603‑5.