1. Jing Y, Yi-Qiao X, Yan-Ning Y, Ming A, An-Huai Y, Lian-Hong Z. Clinical analysis of firework-related ocular injuries during Spring Festival 2009. Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol 2010;248:333-8.
2. Vahdati SS, Gadim JH, Mazouchian H. Fireworks-related injuries in Iran: A survey following the 2014 new year’s festival in Tabriz. Trauma monthly 2016;21. 3. Isa A, Moe H. Fireworks related injuries during Hari Raya festival in Hospital Universiti Sains Malaysia–1986 to 1990. Med J Malaysia 1991;46:333-7.
4. Aghaee A, Rezaee S, Haddadi M, Eini E. Epidemiology of firework injuries Chahar Shanbeh Soori eve ceremony, in Iran. Advances in Nursing & Midwifery. 2012;21:30-6.
5. Hatamabadi HR, Tabatabaey A, Heidari K, Khoramian MK. Firecracker injuries during Chaharshanbeh Soori festival in Iran: A case series study. Arch Trauma Res 2013;2:46-9.
6. Chang IT, Prendes MA, Tarbet KJ, Amadi AJ, Chang SH, Shaftel SS. Ocular injuries from fireworks: The 11-year experience of a US level I trauma center. Eye (Lond) 2016;30:1324-30.
7. Tavakoli H, Khashayar P, Amoli HA, Esfandiari K, Ashegh H, Rezaii J, Salimi J. Firework-related injuries in Tehran’s Persian Wednesday eve festival (Chaharshanbe Soori). The Journal of Emergency Medicine.2011;40:340-5.
8. Center IS. Selected General Population and Housing Census, Available from: http://www. amar. org. ir/Portals/0. Files/abstract/1390/ sarshomari90_nahaii. pdf. 2011. [Last accessed on 2014 Sep 20].
9. Olaitan P, Olaitan J. Burns and scalds--epidemiology and prevention in a developing country. Niger J Med Natl Assoc Resident Doctors Nigeria 2005;14:9-16.
10. Aghakhani K, Mehrpisheh S, Memarian A, Nikbin N. Epidemiology of caustic burns in Motahari hospital, Tehran from 2006 to 2011. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences. 2013;20:71-6.
11. Alavi CE, Salehi SH, Tolouei M, Paydary K, Samidoust P, Mobayen M. Epidemiology of burn injuries at a newly established burn care center in Rasht. Trauma Mon 2012;17:341-6.
12. Anlatıcı R, Özerdem ÖR, Dalay C, Kesiktaş E, Acartürk S, Seydaoğlu G. A retrospective analysis of 1083 Turkish patients with serious burns. Burns. 2002;28:231-7.
13. Karimi H, Motevalian SA, Momeni M, Ghadarjani M. Financial burden of burn injuries in Iran: A report from the burn registry program. Ann Burns Fire Disasters 2015;28:310-4.
14. Fogarty B, Gordon D. Firework related injury and legislation: The epidemiology of firework injuries and the effect of legislation in Northern Ireland. Burns 1999;25:53-6.
15. Mehta DR, Suri MP, Patel CK, Agrawal AB, Vora HJ, Raibagkar SC. Fireworks injuries-epidemiology and prevention. Indian Journal of Burns. 2004;12:48.
16. Abdulwadud O, Ozanne-Smith J. Injuries associated with fireworks in Victoria: An epidemiological overview. Inj Prev 1998;4:272-4.
17. Puri V, Mahendru S, Rana R, Deshpande M. Firework injuries: A tenyear study. J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg 2009;62:1103-11.
18. Zohar Z, Waksman I, Stolero J, Volpin G, Sacagiu E, Eytan A. Injury from fireworks and firecrackers during holidays. Harefuah 2004;143:698-701, 768. 19. Vaghardoost R, Ghavami Y, Sobouti B, Mobayen MR. Mortality and morbidity of fireworks-related burns on the annual last Wednesday of the year festival (Charshanbeh soori) in Iran: An 11-year study. Trauma Mon 2013;18:81-5.
20. Vassilia K, Eleni P, Dimitrios T. Firework-related childhood injuries in Greece: A national problem. Burns 2004;30:151-3.
21. Philipson MR, Southern SJ. The blast component of firework injuries– not to be underestimated. Injury 2004;35:1042-3.
22. Al-Qattan MM, Al-Tamimi AS. Localized hand burns with or without concurrent blast injuries from fireworks. Burns 2009;35:425-9.
23. Witsaman RJ, Comstock RD, Smith GA. Pediatric fireworks-related injuries in the United States: 1990–2003. Pediatrics 2006;118:296-303.