1. Statistics NCfH. Health, United States, 2015: With Special Feature on Racial and Ethnic Health Disparities; 2016.
2. Herman J, Ameratunga S, Jackson R. Burden of road traffic injuries and related risk factors in low and middle‑income Pacific Island countries and territories: A systematic review of the scientific literature (TRIP 5). BMC Public Health 2012;12:479.
3. Hosseini SR, Moslehi A, Hamidian SM, Taghian SA. The relation between chronic diseases and disability in elderly of Amirkola. Iran J Ageing 2014;9:80‑7.
4. López-Soto PJ, Morales-Cané I, Smolensky MH, Manfredini R, DiosGuerra C, Rodríguez-Borrego MA, Carmona-Torres JM. Gender, socioeconomic, medical, and environmental factors related to domestic accidents of the elderly in Spain. Findings of a national survey. Women and health. 2019;59:985-96.
5. Yadollahi M, Mahmoudi A, Niakan M, Dashti MF. Evaluating Risk Factors of Geriatric Trauma Mortality by Logistic Regression; A Cross-Sectional Study in 2011-2016. Iranian Red Crescent Medical Journal. 2018;20.
6. Mowery NT, Dougherty SD, Hildreth AN, Holmes JH 4th, Chang MC, Martin RS, et al. Emergency department length of stay is an independent predictor of hospital mortality in trauma activation patients. J Trauma 2011;70:1317‑25. 7. Glance LG, Stone PW, Mukamel DB, Dick AW. Increases in mortality, length of stay, and cost associated with hospital‑acquired infections in trauma patients. Arch Surg 2011;146:794‑801.
8. Champion HR, Sacco WJ, Carnazzo AJ, Copes W, Fouty WJ. Trauma score. Crit Care Med 1981;9:672‑6.
9. Abbasi H, Bolandparvaz S, Yadollahi M, Anvar M, Farahgol Z. Time distribution of injury‑related in‑hospital mortality in a trauma referral center in South of Iran (2010‑2015). Medicine (Baltimore) 2017;96:e6871.
10. Jalalvandi F, Esmaeilivand M, Faramani SR. Assessing frequency of trauma among elderly attending to Taleghani hospital in Kermanshah during the first six months of 2008. J Geriatr Nurs 2015;1:47‑54.
11. Hatamabadi H, Rafieenejad A, Moghaddam MA, Sum S. A study on consequences of fall among elderly people referred to Emam Hossein hospital in Tehran city during 2010-2011. SALMAND. 2014;9:54-61.
12. Hadinejad Z, Talebi H, Masdari F. Trauma epidemiology among rescued elderly clients in pre‑hospital emergency department of Mazandaran. Iran J Ageing 2017;12:372‑83.
13. Tavakoli H, Ahmadi Amoli H, Yaghoubi Notash A, Adelyazdankhah Konari A, Gholkhani F, Khashayar P. Trauma-related morbidity and mortality in elderly patients. Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2009;4.
14. Richter M, Pape HC, Otte D, Krettek C. The current status of road user injuries among the elderly in Germany: A medical and technical accident analysis. J Trauma 2005;58:591‑5.
15. Zohrevandi B, Asadi P, Kasmaei VM, Ziabari SM, Tajik H, Marefati F. An epidemiologic study of trauma in elderly diabetic patients: A preliminary report. Iran J Emerg Med 2015;2:39‑44.
16. Lee WY, Cameron PA, Bailey MJ. Road traffic injuries in the elderly. Emerg Med J 2006;23:42‑6.
17. Bull J. The injury severity score of road traffic casualties in relation to mortality time of death hospital treatment time and disability. Accid Anal Prev 1975;7:249‑55.
18. Andersen J, Sharkey W, Schwartz ML, McLellan BA. Injury severity score, head injury, and patient wait days: Contributions to extended trauma patient length of stay. J Trauma 1992;33:219‑20.
19. Jubbal KT, Chen C, Costantini T, Herrera F, Dobke M, Suliman A. Analysis of surfing injuries presenting in the acute trauma setting. Ann Plast Surg 2017;78:S233‑7.
20. Böhmer AB, Just KS, Lefering R, Paffrath T, Bouillon B, Joppich R, et al. Factors influencing lengths of stay in the intensive care unit for surviving trauma patients: A retrospective analysis of 30,157 cases. Crit Care 2014;18:R143.
21. Hsieh CH, Liu HT, Hsu SY, Hsieh HY, Chen YC. Motorcycle‑related hospitalizations of the elderly. Biomed J 2017;40:121‑8.
22. Haghparast‑Bidgoli H, Saadat S, Bogg L, Yarmohammadian MH, Hasselberg M. Factors affecting hospital length of stay and hospital charges associated with road traffic‑related injuries in Iran. BMC Health Serv Res 2013;13:281.