1. Bedgood A, Rand SE, Major J Jr. Occult retinal detachment after mild traumatic brain injury: Case report and literature review. Clin J Sport Med 2015;25:e26‑7.
2. Miles SR, Graham DP, Teng EJ. Examining the influence of mild traumatic brain injury and posttraumatic stress disorder on alcohol use disorder in OEF/OIF veterans. Mil Med 2015;180:45‑52.
3. Titus DJ, Furones C, Atkins CM, Dietrich WD. Emergence of cognitive deficits after mild traumatic brain injury due to hyperthermia. Exp Neurol 2015;263:254‑62.
4. Coelho C, Le K, Mozeiko J, Krueger F, Grafman J. Discourse production following injury to the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex. Neuropsychologia 2012;50:3564‑72.
5. Gratz KL, Romer L. Multidimensional assessment of emotion regulation and dysregulation: Development, factor structure, and initial validation of the difficulties in emotion regulation scale. J Psychopathol Behav Assess 2004;26:41‑54.
6. Mathews BL, Kerns KA, Ciesla JA. Specificity of emotion regulation difficulties related to anxiety in early adolescence. JAdolesc 2014;37:1089‑97. 7. Woodward SH, Shurick AA, Alvarez J, Kuo J, Nonyieva Y, Blechert J, et al. A psychophysiological investigation of emotion regulation in chronic severe posttraumatic stress disorder. Psychophysiology 2015;52:667‑78.
8. Mooney G, Speed J. The association between mild traumatic brain injury and psychiatric conditions. Brain Inj 2001;15:865‑77.
9. khanzadeh M, Saidiyan M, Hosseinchary M, Edrissi F. Factor structure and psychometric properties of difficulties of emotional regulation scale (Persian). J Behav Sci 2012;6:96‑87.
10. Mazaheri M. Psychometric properties of the persian version of the difficulties in emotion regulation scale) DERS‑6 and DERS‑5‑revised (in an Iranian clinical sample. Iran J Psychiatry 2015;10:115‑22.
11. Mirzaei M. Emotional, Cognitive and Metacognitive Predators of Procrastination in College Students. MA Thesis in Clinical Psychology Tehran University of Medical Sciences; 2011.
12. Tonks J, Williams WH, Frampton I, Yates P, Slater A. Reading emotions after child brain injury: A comparison between children with brain injury and non‑injured controls. Brain Inj 2007;21:731‑9.
13. D’Avanzato C, Joormann J, Siemer M, Gotlib IH. Emotion regulation in depression and anxiety: Examining diagnostic specificity and stability of strategy use. Cogn Ther Res 2013;37:968‑80.
14. Alexander MP, Stuss DT, Picton T, Shallice T, Gillingham S. Regional frontal injuries cause distinct impairments in cognitive control. Neurology 2007;68:1515‑23.
15. Sheppes G, Scheibe S, Suri G, Radu P, Blechert J, Gross JJ. Emotion regulation choice: A conceptual framework and supporting evidence. J Exp Psychol Gen 2014;143:163‑81.
16. Campbell‑Sills L, Barlow DH, Brown TA, Hofmann SG. Acceptability and suppression of negative emotion in anxiety and mood disorders. Emotion 2006;6:587‑95.
17. Babbage DR, Yim J, Zupan B, Neumann D, Tomita MR, Willer B. Meta‑analysis of facial affect recognition difficulties after traumatic brain injury. Neuropsychology 2011;25:277‑85.
18. Pineau H, Marchand A, Guay S. Specificity of cognitive and behavioral complaints in post‑traumatic stress disorder and mild traumatic brain injury. Behav Sci (Basel) 2015;5:43‑58.
19. HarleyCR, Gandhi S, HeienH, Nelson SP. The comparative effectiveness of rosuvastatin vs. other statins in patients with an increased risk of failure to reach NCEP ATP III goal. Int J Clin Pract 2008;62:889‑95.
20. Ruiz‑Aranda D, Salguero JM, Fernandez‑Berrocal P. Emotional intelligence and acute pain: The mediating effect of negative affect. J Pain 2011;12:1190‑6. 21. Folkman S, Lazarus RS. Stress processes and depressive symptomatology. J Abnorm Psychol 1986;95:107‑13.
22. Carver CS, Johnson SL, Joormann J. Serotonergic function, two‑mode modes of self‑regulation, and vulnerability to depression: What depression has in common with impulsive aggression. Psychol Bull 2008;134:912‑43.
23. Kennedy MR, Wozniak JR, Muetzel RL, Mueller BA, Chiou HH, Pantekoek K, et al. White matter and neurocognitive changes in adults with chronic traumatic brain injury. J Int Neuropsychol Soc 2009;15:130‑6.
24. Max JE, Pardo D, Hanten G, Schachar RJ, SaundersAE, Ewing‑Cobbs L, et al. Psychiatric disorders in children and adolescents six‑to‑twelve months after mild traumatic brain injury. J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci 2013;25:272‑82. 25. LaaksonenE, Martikainen P, LallukkaT, LahelmaE, Ferrie J, Rahkonen O, et al. Economic difficulties and common mental disorders among finnish and British white‑collar employees: The contribution of social and behavioural factors. J Epidemiol Community Health 2009;63:439‑46.
26. Bardeen JR, Kumpula MJ, Orcutt HK. Emotion regulation difficulties as a prospective predictor of posttraumatic stress symptoms following a mass shooting. J Anxiety Disord 2013;27:188‑96.
27. BernaG, OttL, Nandrino JL. Effects of emotion regulation difficulties on the tonic and phasic cardiac autonomic response. PLoS One 2014;9:e102971.
28. Contardi A, Farina B, Fabbricatore M, Tamburello S, Scapellato P, Penzo I, et al. Difficulties in emotion regulation and personal distress in young adults with social anxiety. Riv Psichiatr 2013;48:155‑61.
29. Sher KJ, Grekin ER. Alcohol and affect regulation. In: Gross JJ, editor. Handbook of Emotion Regulation. New York: Guilford Press; 2007. p. 560‑80