1. Ameri M, Karimnia A. Epidemiologic study of traffic accidents pedestrians in Iran. Rahvar 2013;22:31‑49.
2. Maracy M, Isfahani M. The burden of road traffic injuries in Isfahan, Iran in 2010. J Kerman Univ Med Sci 2013;20:505‑19.
3. Gorgin L, Salari lak S, Khorasani D, Ahmadi N. Demographic characteristics of pedestrians died from traffic accidents in Kurdistan province during 2004‑2009. Int J Food Microbiol 2011;17:183‑8.
4. Soori H, Hussain S, Razzak J. Road safety in the Eastern Mediterranean Region–findings from the global road safety status report. East Mediterr Health J 2011;17:770‑6.
5. Shadmani FK, Soori H, Ainy E, Zayeri F, Mehmandar MR. Comparison of road traffic death occurrence within urban and metropolitan roads focusing on environmental factors. Hakim Res J 2013;15:339‑45.
6. Hasani J, Nazari SS, Gadirzadeh M, Shojaei A. An epidemiological study of fatal road traffic accidents in Semnan province (Iran) in 2011. Koomesh 2016;17:304‑11.
7. Gorgin L, Salarilak S, Khorasani D, Ahmadi N. Demographic characteristics of Kurdistan province pedestrians died from traffic injuries 88‑83 years. J Leg Med 2011;3:183‑8.
8. Zhang G, Yau KK, Zhang X. Analyzing fault and severity in pedestrian‑motor vehicle accidents in China. Accid Anal Prev 2014;73:141‑50. 9. Luoma J, Peltola H. Does facing traffic improve pedestrian safety? Accid Anal Prev 2013;50:1207‑10.
10. Khorshidi A, Ainy E, Hashemi Nazari SS, Soori H. Temporal patterns of road traffic injuries in Iran. Arch Trauma Res 2016;5:e27894.
11. Daneshpour SA, Mahmoudi M, Abbasi B. Evaluation of Pedestrian Level of Service for Tehran Crosswalks; Case Study of Nabovat Square in East of Tehran. Tehran, Iran: InCIEC, Springer; 2014. p. 377‑87.
12. Iranian Legal Medical Organization. Available from: http://www. lmo.ir/index.aspx?fkeyid=&siteid=&pageid=2370. [Last accessed on 2017 Dec 12].
13. Ballesteros MF, Dischinger PC, Langenberg P. Pedestrian injuries and vehicle type in Maryland, 1995‑1999. Accid Anal Prev 2004;36:73‑81.
14. Moudon AV, Lin L, Jiao J, Hurvitz P, Reeves P. The risk of pedestrian injury and fatality in collisions with motor vehicles, a social ecological study of state routes and city streets in king county, Washington. Accid Anal Prev 2011;43:11‑24.
15. Zadvalikhajeh S, Zadvali F. Survey of effective factors in pedestrian accidents in the city of Orumiyeh. Rahvar 2013;27:27-50.
16. Al‑Madani H, Al‑Janahi A. Personal exposure risk factors in pedestrian accidents in Bahrain. Saf Sci 2006;44:335‑47.
17. Sze NN, Wong SC. Diagnostic analysis of the logistic model for pedestrian injury severity in traffic crashes. Accid Anal Prev 2007;39:1267‑78.
18. Hasani J, Nazari SS, Khorshidi A, Shojaei A. Factors related to pedestrians mortality following road traffic accidents in Tehran and Alborz Provinces, Iran. Int J Epidemiol Res 2016;3:204‑13.
19. Marzaleh MA, Naseri M, Naseri K. Evaluation of factors affecting pedestrians’ safety margin on the streets without traffic. J Saf Promot Inj Prev 2015;3:127‑34.
20. Bakhtiyari M, Soori H, Ainy E, Salehi M, Mehmandar MR. The survey of the role of humans’ risk factors in the severity of road traffic injuries on urban and rural roads. Safety Promot Inj Prev 2014;2:1‑8.
21. Kiya SE, Soori H. Study of epidemiological pattern of pedestrian’s road traffic injuries in 2014 and determination of related risk factors on severity of injury. Payesh 2017;16:293‑302.
22. Räsänen M, Lajunen T, Alticafarbay F, Aydin C. Pedestrian self‑reports of factors influencing the use of pedestrian bridges. Accid Anal Prev 2007;39:969‑73.
23. Vorko‑Jović A, Kern J, Biloglav Z. Risk factors in urban road traffic accidents. J Saf Res 2006;37:93‑8.
24. Desapriya E, Subzwari S, Sasges D, Basic A, Alidina A, Turcotte K, et al. Do light truck vehicles (LTV) impose greater risk of pedestrian injury than passenger cars? A meta‑analysis and systematic review. Traffic Inj Prev 2010;11:48‑56.
25. Sadeghian F, Khosravi A, Emamian MH, Younesian R. The pattern of road traffic injuries and related factors in Shahrood, Iran. Payesh Health Monitor 2008;7:225‑33.
26. Mabunda MM, Swart LA, Seedat M. Magnitude and categories of pedestrian fatalities in South Africa. Accid Anal Prev 2008;40:586‑93.
27. Roudsari BS, Mock CN, Kaufman R, Grossman D, Henary BY, Crandall J, et al. Pedestrian crashes: Higher injury severity and mortality rate for light truck vehicles compared with passenger vehicles. Inj Prev 2004;10:154‑8.
28. Moradi S, Khademi A, Taleghani N. Epidemiologic Study of pedestrians death in driving accidents in Iran. Iran J Forens Med 2003;30:57‑81.
29. Moradi A, Soori H, Kavousi A, Eshghabadi F, Zainni S. The spatial distribution of high and low risk points leading to pedestrians‑related injury in the central area of Tehran. Payesh 2017;16:27‑37.