1. Singh SK. Road traffic accidents in India: Issues and challenges. Transp Res Procedia 2017;25:4708‑19.
2. Ihueze CC, Onwurah UO. Road traffic accidents prediction modelling: An analysis of Anambra State, Nigeria. Accid Anal Prev 2018;112:21‑9.
3. Bougueroua M, Carnis L. Economic development, mobility and traffic accidents in Algeria. Accid Anal Prev 2016;92:168‑74.
4. Ladeira RM, Malta DC, Morais OL Neto, Montenegro MM, Soares AM Filho, Vasconcelos CH, et al. Road traffic accidents: Global Burden of Disease study, Brazil and federated units, 1990 and 2015. Rev Bras Epidemiol 2017;20 Suppl 01:157‑70.
5. Ang BH, Chen WS, Lee SW. Global burden of road traffic accidents in older adults: A systematic review and meta‑regression analysis. Arch Gerontol Geriatr 2017;72:32‑8.
6. Chen S, Kuhn M, Prettner K, Bloom DE. The global macroeconomic burden of road injuries: Estimates and projections for 166 countries. Lancet Planet Health 2019;3:e390‑8.Figure 1: The comparison of trauma sites between the cases and controlsFigure 2: Kaplan–Mayer diagram of age[Downloaded free from http://www.archtrauma.com on Wednesday, September 7, 2022, IP: 126.96.36.199]Safaee, et al.: Road traffic accident fatality predictors: A case–control study in isfahan Archives of Trauma Research ¦ Volume 10 ¦ Issue 4 ¦ October‑December 2021 231
7. Yousefzadeh‑Chabok S, Ranjbar‑Taklimie F, Malekpouri R, RazzaghiA. A time series model for assessing the trend and forecasting the road traffic accident mortality. Arch Trauma Res 2016;5:e36570.
8. Albayati AH, Lateif RH. Statistical analysis of mortality and morbidity due to traffic accidents in Iraq. J Eng 2018;24:20‑40.
9. Al-Turaiki, Isra, Maryam Aloumi, Nour Aloumi, and Khulood Alghamdi. “Modeling traffic accidents in Saudi Arabia using classification techniques.” In 2016 4th Saudi International Conference on Information Technology (Big Data Analysis)(KACSTIT), pp. 1-5. IEEE, 2016.
10. Shahbazi F, Hashemi Nazari SS, Soori H, Khodakarim S. Socioeconomic inequality in mortality from road traffic accident in Iran. J Res Health Sci 2019;19:e00437.
11. Mohtasham‑Amiri Z, Dastgiri S, Davoudi‑Kiakalyeh A, Imani A, Mollarahimi K. An epidemiological study of road traffic accidents in Guilan Province, Northern Iran in 2012. Bull Emerg Trauma 2016;4:230‑5.
12. Shafabakhsh GA, Famili A, Bahadori MS. GIS‑based spatial analysis of urban traffic accidents: Case study in Mashhad, Iran. J Traffic Transp Eng (English edition) 2017;4:290‑9.
13. Taravatmanesh L, Mortazavi SM, Baneshi MR, Poor MS, Saeedifar A, Zolala F. Epidemiology of road traffic accidents in Rafsanjan city, Iran. Electron Physician 2018;10:6859‑63.
14. Sadeghi‑Bazargani H, Samadirad B, Shahedifar N, Golestani M. Epidemiology of road traffic injury fatalities among carusers; a study based on forensic medicine data in east Azerbaijan of Iran. Bull Emerg
15. Bhalla K, Naghavi M, Shahraz S, Bartels D, Murray CJ. Building national estimates of the burden of road traffic injuries in developing countries from all available data sources: Iran. Inj Prev 2009;15:150‑6.
16. Algora‑Buenafé A, Suasnavas‑Bermúdez P, Merino‑Salazar P, Gómez‑García A. Epidemiological study of fatal road traffic accidents in Ecuador. Aust Med J (Online) 2017;10:238.
17. Quitian‑Reyes H, Gómez‑Restrepo C, Gómez MJ, Naranjo S, Heredia P, Villegas J. Latin American Clinical Epidemiology Network Series – Paper 5: Years of life lost due to premature death in traffic accidents in Bogota, Colombia. J Clin Epidemiol 2017;86:101‑5.
18. Goniewicz K, Goniewicz M, Pawłowski W, Lasota D. Epidemiology of road traffic accidents in adults. A systematic review. J Educ Health Sport 2017;7:92‑100.
19. Moafian G, Aghabeigi MR, Heydari ST, Hoseinzadeh A, Lankarani KB, Sarikhani Y. An epidemiologic survey of road traffic accidents in Iran: Analysis of driver‑related factors. Chin J Traumatol 2013;16:140‑4.
20. Kanchan T, Kulkarni V, Bakkannavar SM, Kumar N, Unnikrishnan B. Analysis of fatal road traffic accidents in a coastal township of South India. J Forensic Leg Med 2012;19:448‑51.
21. Hashemi, Nazari Seyyed Saeed, Mohammad Kazemian, Farzad Hosseini. “Trend of five years traffic accident mortality in Khuzestan province (2006-2010).” (2011):123-129.
22. Sanaei‑Zadeh H, Vahabi R, Nazparvar B, Amoei M. An epidemiological study and determination of causes of traffic accident‑related deaths in Tehran, Iran (during 2000‑2001). J Clin Forensic Med 2002;9:74‑7.
23. Eftekhari A, DehghaniTafti A, Nasiriani K, Hajimaghsoudi M, Fallahzadeh H, Khorasani‑Zavareh D. Management of preventable deaths due to road traffic injuries in prehospital phase; a qualitative study. Arch Acad Emerg Med 2019;7:32.
24. Razzaghi A, Soori H, Abadi A, Khosravi A. World Health Organization’s estimates of death related to road traffic crashes and their discrepancy with other countries’ national report. Journal of injury and violence research. 2020 Aug;12(3 Suppl 1):39.
25. Zangooei Dovom H, Shafahi Y, Zangooei Dovom M. Fatal accident distribution by age, gender and head injury, and death probability at accident scene in Mashhad, Iran, 2006‑2009. Int J Inj Contr Saf Promot 2013;20:121‑33.
26. Hamzeh B, Najafi F, Karamimatin B, Ahmadijouybari T, Salari A, Moradinazar M. Epidemiology of traffic crash mortality in west of Iran in a 9 year period. Chin J Traumatol 2016;19:70‑4.
27. Sánchez‑Mangas R, García‑Ferrrer A, de Juan A, Arroyo AM. The probability of death in road traffic accidents. How important is a quick medical response? Accid Anal Prev 2010;42:1048‑56.
28. Pal C, Hirayama S, Narahari S, Jeyabharath M, Prakash G, Kulothungan V. An insight of World Health Organization (WHO) accident database by cluster analysis with self‑organizing map (SOM). Traffic Inj Prev 2018;19:S15‑20.