1. Miller RT, Nazir N, McDonald T, Cannon CM. The modified rapid emergency medicine score: A novel trauma triage toolto predictin‑hospital mortality. Injury 2017;48:1870‑7.
2. Yadollahi M, Ghaedsharaf Z, Jamali K, Niakan MH, Pazhuheian F,Karajizadeh M. The accuracy of GAP and MGAP scoring systems in predicting mortality in trauma; a diagnostic accuracy study. Front Emerg Med 2020;4:e73.
3. Heydari F, Maghami MH, Esmailian M, Zamani M. The effect of implementation of the standard clinical practice guideline (CPG) for management of multiple trauma patients admitted to an emergency department. Adv J Emerg Med 2018;2:e5.
4. Imhoff BF, Thompson NJ, Hastings MA, Nazir N, Moncure M, Cannon CM. Rapid emergency medicine score (REMS) in the trauma population: A retrospective study. BMJ Open 2014;4:e004738.
5. Kondo Y, Abe T, Kohshi K, Tokuda Y, Cook EF, Kukita I. Revised trauma scoring system to predict in‑hospital mortality in the emergency department: Glasgow Coma Scale, age, and systolic blood pressure score. Crit Care 2011;15:R191.
6. Jiang X. An improved modified early warning score that incorporates the abdomen score for identifying multiple traumatic injury severity. PeerJ 2020;8:e10242.
7. Sanz J, Paternain D, Galar M, Fernandez J, Reyero D, Belzunegui T. A new survival status prediction system for severe trauma patients based on a multiple classifier system. Comput Methods Programs Biomed 2017;142:1‑8.
8. Park HO, Choi JY, Jang IS, Kim JD, Choi JW, Lee CE. Assessment of the initial risk factors for mortality among patients with severe trauma on admission to the emergency department. Korean J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 2019;52:400‑8.
9. Gök RG, Gök A, Bulut M. Assessing prognosis with modified early warning score, rapid emergency medicine score and worthing physiological scoring system in patients admitted to intensive care unit from emergency department. Int Emerg Nurs 2019;43:9‑14.
10. Jiang X, Jiang P, Mao Y. Performance of modified early warning score (MEWS) and circulation, respiration, abdomen, motor, and speech (CRAMS) score in trauma severity and in‑hospital mortality prediction in multiple trauma patients: A comparison study. PeerJ [Downloaded free from http://www.archtrauma.com on Wednesday, September 7, 2022, IP: 126.96.36.199] Heydari, et al.: Physiological scoring system in trauma patients 194 Archives of Trauma Research ¦ Volume 10 ¦ Issue 4 ¦ October‑December 2021 2019;7:e7227.
11. Yousefifard M, Shahsavarinia K, Faridaalee G, Dinpanah H, Ahmadi S, Safari S. Comparison of glasgow coma scale with physiologic scoring scales in prediction of in‑hospital outcome of trauma patients; a diagnostic accuracy study. Adv J Emerg Med 2020;4:e89.
12. Hoikka M, Silfvast T, Ala‑Kokko TI. Does the prehospital National Early Warning Score predict the short‑term mortality of unselected emergency patients? Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med 2018;26:48.
13. Olsson T, Terent A, Lind L. Rapid emergency medicine score: A new prognostic tool for in‑hospital mortality in nonsurgical emergency department patients. J Intern Med 2004;255:579‑87.
14. Subbe CP, Kruger M, Rutherford P, Gemmel L. Validation of a modified early warning score in medical admissions. QJM 2001;94:521‑6.
15. Williams B, Alberti G, Ball C, Bell D, Binks R, Durham L. National Early Warning Score (NEWS): Standardising the assessment of acute‑illness severity in the NHS. London: The Royal College of Physicians; 2012.
16. Duckitt RW, Buxton‑Thomas R, Walker J, Cheek E, Bewick V, Venn R, et al. Worthing physiological scoring system: Derivation and validation of a physiological early‑warning system for medical admissions. An observational, population‑based single‑centre study. Br J Anaesth 2007;98:769‑74.
17. Lecky F, Woodford M, Edwards A, Bouamra O, Coats T. Trauma scoring systems and databases. Br J Anaesth 2014;113:286‑94.
18. Nakhjavan‑Shahraki B, Baikpour M, Yousefifard M, Nikseresht ZS, Abiri S, Mirzay Razaz J, et al. Rapid acute physiology score versus rapid emergency medicine score in trauma outcome prediction; a comparative study. Emerg (Tehran) 2017;5:e30.
19. Xie X, Huang W, Liu Q, Tan W, Pan L, Wang L, et al. Prognostic value of modified early warning score generated in a Chinese emergency department: A prospective cohort study. BMJ Open 2018;8:e024120.
20. Salottolo K, Carrick M, Johnson J, Gamber M, Bar‑Or D. A retrospective cohort study of the utility of the modified early warning score for interfacility transfer of patients with traumatic injury. BMJ Open 2017;7:e016143.
21. Lee YS, Choi JW, Park YH, Chung C, Park DI, Lee JE, et al. Evaluation of the efficacy of the National Early Warning Score in predicting in‑hospital mortality via the risk stratification. J Crit Care 2018;47:222‑6.
22. Smith GB, Prytherch DR, Meredith P, Schmidt PE, Featherstone PI. The ability of the National Early Warning Score (NEWS) to discriminate patients at risk of early cardiac arrest, unanticipated intensive care unit
admission, and death. Resuscitation 2013;84:465‑70.
23. Kovacs C, Jarvis SW, Prytherch DR, Meredith P, Schmidt PE, Briggs JS, et al. Comparison of the National Early Warning Score in non‑elective medical and surgical patients. Br J Surg 2016;103:1385‑93.
24. Suh JH, Kim DH, Kang C, Lee SH, Jeong JH, Kim T, et al. Is the National Early Warning Score applicable to patients with trauma? J Korean Soc Emerg Med 2019;30:563‑8.
25. Ha DT, Dang TQ, Tran NV, Vo NY, Nguyen ND, Nguyen TV. Prognostic performance of the rapid emergency medicine score (REMS) and worthing physiological scoring system (WPS) in emergency department.
Int J Emerg Med 2015;8:18.
26. Nakhjavan‑Shahraki B, Yousefifard M, Hajighanbari MJ, Karimi P, Baikpour M, Mirzay Razaz J, et al. Worthing physiological score vs. revised trauma score in outcome prediction of trauma patients; a comparative study. Emerg (Tehran) 2017;5:e31.