1. Tavakoli Kashani A, Rabieyan R, Besharati MM. Modeling the effect of operator and passenger characteristics on the fatality risk of motorcycle crashes. J Inj Violence Res 2016;8:35‑42.
2. Tavakoli Kashani A, Rabieyan R, Besharati MM. A data mining approach to investigate the factors influencing the crash severity of motorcycle pillion passengers. J Safety Res 2014;51:93‑8.
3. Kashani AT, Besharati MM. Fatality rate of pedestrians and fatal crash involvement rate of drivers in pedestrian crashes: A case study of Iran. Int J Inj Contr Saf Promot 2017;24:222‑31.
4. Tavakoli Kashani A, Besharati MM. An analysis of vehicle occupants’ injury severity in crashes occurred on rural freeways and multilane highways in Iran. Int J Transp Eng 2016;4:137‑46.
5. Nordfjærn T, Jørgensen SH, Rundmo T. Safety attitudes, behaviour, anxiety and perceived control among professional and non‑professional drivers. J Risk Res 2012;15:875‑96.
6. Öz B, Özkan T, Lajunen T. Professional and non‑professional drivers’ stress reactions and risky driving. Transportation research part F: Traffic Psychol Behav 2010;13:32‑40.
7. World Health Organization. Global Status Report on Road Safety: World Health Organization; 2018.
8. Mirzaei M, Mirzadeh M, Shogaei Far H, Mirzaei M. Trends in road traffic deaths in Yazd, Iran, 2004‑2010. Arch Trauma Res 2016;5:e29266.
9. de Andrade L, Vissoci JR, Rodrigues CG, Finato K, Carvalho E, Pietrobon R, et al. Brazilian road traffic fatalities: A spatial and environmental analysis. PLoS One 2014;9:e87244.
10. Naghavi M, Shahraz S, Bhalla K, Jafari N, Pourmalek F, Bartels D, et al. Adverse health outcomes of road traffic injuries in Iran after rapid motorization. Arch Iran Med 2009;12:284‑94.
11. Nofal FH, Saeed AA. Seasonal variation and weather effects on road traffic accidents in riyadh city. Public Health 1997;111:51‑5.
12. Sivak M. During which month is it riskiest to drive in the United States? Traffic Inj Prev 2009;10:348‑9.
13. Farmer CM, Williams AF. Temporal factors in motor vehicle crash deaths. Inj Prev 2005;11:18‑23.
14. Khorshidi A, Ainy E, Hashemi Nazari SS, Soori H. Temporal patterns of road traffic injuries in Iran. Arch Trauma Res 2016;5:e27894.
15. Heydari ST, Hoseinzadeh A, Sarikhani Y, Hedjazi A, Zarenezhad M, Moafian G, et al. Time analysis of fatal traffic accidents in Fars province of Iran. Chin J Traumatol 2013;16:84‑8.
16. Mohammadian M, Packzad R, Salehiniya H, Khazaie S, Nematollahi S, Pishkuhi A, et al. Seasonal pattern in occurrence and in‑hospital fatality rate from traffic accidents in Isfahan, Iran. Int J Epidemiol Res 2015;2:126‑33.
17. Sanaei‑Zadeh H, Vahabi R, Nazparvar B, Amoei M. An epidemiological study and determination of causes of traffic accident‑related deaths in Tehran, Iran (during 2000‑2001). J Clin Forensic Med 2002;9:74‑7.
18. Mahdian M, Sehat M, Fazel MR, Moraveji A, Mohammadzadeh M. Epidemiology of urban traffic accident victims hospitalized more than 24 hours in a level III trauma center, Kashan county, Iran, during 2012‑2013. Arch Trauma Res 2015;4:e28465.
19. Mohammadi G. Road traffic crash injuries and fatalities in the city of Kerman, Iran. Int J Inj Contr Saf Promot 2013;20:184‑91.
20. Bergel‑Hayat R, Zukowska J. Road safety trends at national level in Europe: A review of Time‑series analysis performed during the period 2000–12. Transp Rev 2015;35:650‑71.
21. Hakkert AS, Braimaister L, van Schagen I. The uses of exposure and risk in road safety studies. SWOV Institute for Road Safety; 2002.
22. Peltola H, Rajamäki R, Luoma J. A tool for safety evaluations of road improvements. Accid Anal Prev 2013;60:277‑88.
23. Chandran A, Sousa TR, Guo Y, Bishai D, Pechansky F; Vida No Transito Evaluation Team. Road traffic deaths in brazil: Rising trends in pedestrian and motorcycle occupant deaths. Traffic Inj Prev 2012;13 Suppl 1:11‑6.