1. Violence World Health Organization, Injury Prevention, World Health Organization. Global Status Report on Road Safety 2013: Supporting a Decade of Action. World Health Organization; 2013.
2. Bazargan‑Hejazi S, Ahmadi A, Shirazi A, Ainy E, Djalalinia S, Fereshtehnejad SM, et al. The burden of road traffic injuries in iran and 15 surrounding countries: 1990‑2016. Arch Iran Med 2018;21:556‑65.
3. Hatamabadi HR, Vafaee R, Haddadi M, Abdalvand A, Soori H. Necessity of an integrated road traffic injuries surveillance system: A community‑based study. Traffic Inj Prev 2011;12:358‑62.
4. Dandona R, Kumar GA, Ameer MA, Reddy GB, Dandona L. Under‑reporting of road traffic injuries to the police: Results from two data sources in urban India. Inj Prev 2008;14:360‑5.
5. Razzak JA, Luby SP. Estimating deaths and injuries due to road traffic accidents in Karachi, Pakistan, through the capture‑recapture method. Int J Epidemiol 1998;27:866‑70.
6. Ward H, Lyons R, Thoreau R. Under‑Reporting of Roadcasualties? Phase 1. Department for transport, London; 2006.
7. Jeffrey S, Stone DH, Blamey A, Clark D, Cooper C, Dickson K, et al. An evaluation of police reporting of road casualties. Inj Prev 2009;15:13‑8.
8. Khorasani Zavareh D, Mohammadi R, Laflamme L, Naghavi M, Zarei A, Haglund BJ, et al. Estimating road traffic mortality more accurately: Use of the capture‑recapture method in the West Azarbaijan province of Iran. Int J Inj Contr Saf Promot 2008;15:9‑17.
9. World Health Organization. Data systems: A road Safety Manual for Decision‑Makers and Practitioners. World Health Organization; 2010.
10. Khorasani‑Zavareh D, Mohammadi R, Khankeh HR, Laflamme L, Bikmoradi A, Haglund BJ, et al. The requirements and challenges in preventing of road traffic injury in Iran. A qualitative study. BMC Public Health 2009;9:486.
11. Hizal Hanis H, Sharifah Allyana S, editors. The construction of road accident analysis and database system in Malaysia. 14th IRTAD Conference; 2009.
12. Khorasani‑Zavareh D, Shoar S, Saadat S. Antilock braking system effectiveness in prevention of road traffic crashes in Iran. BMC Public Health 2013;13:439.
13. Bliss T, Breen J. Country Guidelines for the Conduct of Road Safety Management Capacity Reviews and the Specification of Lead Agency Reforms, Investment Strategies and Safe System Projects. World Bank Global Road Safety Facility; 2009.
14. Khorasani Zavareh D. Toward safety Promotion among Road Users: Epidemiology and Prevention of Road Traffic Injuries in Iran. 2009.
15. Khorasani‑Zavareh D. System versus traditional approach in road traffic injury prevention: A call for action. J Inj Violence Res 2011;3:61.
16. Movahedi M, Soori H, Eyni E, Mehmandar M. Comparison of traffic accident nformation provided by the major sources in Iran with the pattern used in American and Asian countries. Payesh 1390;11:21‑7.
17. Homayoun Sadeghi‑Bazargani AS, Kolivand PH, Zakeri R, Haddadi M, Golestani M, Noori H. Developing a National Integrated Road Traffic Injury Registry System with Applicability to LMICs: A Conceptual Model; 2018.
18. Polit DF, Beck CT, Owen SV. Is the CVI an acceptable indicator of content validity? Appraisal and recommendations. Res Nurs Health 2007;30:459‑67. 19. Hallgren KA. Computing inter‑rater reliability for observational data: An overview and tutorial. Tutor Quant Methods Psychol 2012;8:23‑34.
20. Sim J, Wright CC. The kappa statistic in reliability studies: Use, interpretation, and sample size requirements. Phys Ther 2005;85:257‑68.
21. Landis JR, Koch GG. The measurement of observer agreement for categorical data. Biometrics 1977;33:159‑74.
22. Bartko JJ. The intraclass correlation coefficient as a measure of reliability. Psychol Rep 1966;19:3‑11.
23. Abobakri O, Sadeghi‑Bazargani H, Asghari‑Jafarabadi M, Alizadeh Aghdam MB, Imani A, Tabrizi J, et al. Development and psychometric evaluation of a socioeconomic status questionnaire for urban households (SESIran): The preliminary version. Health Promot Perspect 2015;5:250‑60.
24. Janstrup KH, Kaplan S, Hels T, Lauritsen J, Prato CG. Understanding traffic crash under‑reporting: Linking police and medical records to individual and crash characteristics. Traffic Inj Prev 2016;17:580‑4.
25. Watson A, Watson B, Vallmuur K. Estimating under‑reporting of road crash injuries to police using multiple linked data collections. Accid Anal Prev 2015;83:18‑25.
26. Rojas Medina Y, Espitia‑Hardeman V, Dellinger AM, Loayza M, Leiva R, Cisneros G, et al. A road traffic injury surveillance system using combined data sources in peru. Rev Panam Salud Publica 2011;29:191‑7.
27. Boufous S, Williamson A. Work‑related traffic crashes: A record linkage study. Accid Anal Prev 2006;38:14‑21.
28. Mitchell R, Williamson A, Curtis K. What is the potential of trauma registry data to be used for road traffic injury surveillance and informing road safety policy? J Safety Res 2011;42:345‑50