1. Baru A, Azazh A, Beza L. Injury severity levels and associated factors among road traffic collision victims referred to emergency departments of selected public hospitals in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia: The study based on the Haddon matrix. BMC Emerg Med 2019;19:2.
2. Pawłowski W, Goniewicz K, Schwebel DC, Shen J, Goniewicz M. Road traffic injuries in Poland: Magnitude and risk factors. Eur J Trauma Emerg Surg 2019;45:815‑20.
3. Jarrad R, Hammad S, Shawashi T, Mahmoud N. Compassion fatigue and substance use among nurses. Ann Gen Psychiatry 2018;17:13.
4. Cnossen MC, van der Brande R, Lingsma HF, Polinder S, Lecky F, Maas AI. Prehospital trauma care among 68 European neurotrauma centers: Results of the CENTERTBI provider profiling questionnaires. J Neurotrauma 2019;36:176-81.
5. Rahmati F, Doosti M, Bahreini M. The cost analysis of patients with traffic traumatic injuries presenting to emergency department; a cross‑sectional study. Adv J Emerg Med 2019;3:e2.
6. Ghaffari M, Soori H, Harooni J. Prioritizing prehospital and hospital emergency staff’s training needs regarding traffic accidents: Comparing the viewpoints of experts and target group. J Health Field 2018;5:39-47.
7. Crandall M. Rapid emergency medical services response saves lives of persons injured in motor vehicle crashes. JAMA Surg 2019;154:293‑4.
8. Mlcak RP, Buffalo MC, Jimenez CJ. Prehospital management, transportation, and emergency care. Total Burn Care. E- Book: Elsevier; 2018. p. 5865. e1. 9. Bieler D, Franke A, Lefering R, Hentsch S, Willms A, Kulla M, et al. Does the presence of an emergency physician influence pre‑hospital time, pre‑hospital interventions and the mortality of severely injured patients? A matched‑pair analysis based on the trauma registry of the German Trauma Society (TraumaRegister DGU®). Injury 2017;48:32‑40.
10. Bouillon B, Marzi I. The updated German “Polytrauma‑Guideline”: an extensive literature evaluation and treatment recommendation for the care of the critically injured patient. Eur J Trauma Emerg Surg 2018;44:1.
11. Teuben M, Löhr N, Jensen KO, Brüesch M, Müller S, Pfeifer R, et al. Improved pre‑hospital care efficiency due to the implementation of pre‑hospital trauma life support (PHTLS®) algorithms. Eur J Trauma Emerg Surg 2019;45:5-19.
12. Pinciroli R, Pizzilli G, Vassena E, Checchi S, Ghinaglia M, Bassi G. Prehospital care and inhospital initial trauma management. Oper Techn Recent Adv Acute Care Emerg Surg. E- Book: Elsevier; 2019. P.11127. el. [Doi: 10.1007/9783319951140_8].
13. Shakeri K, Fallahi‑Khoshknab M, Khankeh H, Hosseini M, Heidari M. Knowledge, attitude, and clinical skill of emergency medical technicians from Tehran emergency center in trauma exposure. Int J Crit Illn Inj Sci 2018;8:188‑93.
14. Lampi M, Junker J, Berggren P, Jonson CO, Vikström T. Pre‑hospital triage performance after standardized trauma courses. Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med 2017;25:53.
15. Chang YT, Tsai KC, Williams B. What are the educational and curriculum needs for emergency medical technicians in Taiwan? A scoping review. Adv Med Educ Pract 2017;8:649‑67.
16. Patel A, Vissoci JR, Hocker M, Molina E, Gil NM, Staton C. Qualitative evaluation of trauma delays in road traffic injury patients in Maringá, Brazil. BMC Health Serv Res 2017;17:804.
17. Haghani F, Sadeghi N. Training in Prehospital Emergency: Needs and Truths. Iran J Med Educ 2011;10:1273-80.
18. Ezati P, Vaziri M, Adli F. Educational needs assessment in the medical emergency technicians of Tehran emergency center. Saf Promot Inj Prev 2017;5:109‑19.
19. Hegney DG, Francis K. Action research: Changing nursing practice. Nurs Stand 2015;29:36‑41.
20. Cordeiro L, Soares CB. Participation in Action research in the context of primary health care. EC Psychol Psychiatr 2018;7:153‑9.
21. Crow J, Smith L, Keenan I. Sustainability in an action research project: 5 years of a dignity and respect action group in a hospital setting. J Res Nurs 2010;15:55‑68.
22. Häske D, Beckers SK, Hofmann M, Lefering R, Grützner PA, Stöckle U, et al. Subjective safety and self‑confidence in prehospital trauma care and learning progress after trauma‑courses: Part of the prospective longitudinal mixed‑methods EPPTC‑trial. Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med 2017;25:79. 23. KreinestM, Goller S, GliwitzkyB, Grützner PA, Küffer M, Häske D, et al. Expertise of German paramedics concerning the prehospital treatment of patients with spinal trauma. Eur J Trauma Emerg Surg 2017;43:371‑6.
24. Silanuwat O, Krairojananan N. PW 1473 Association between survival rate and complication in trauma patients after implementation of prehospital trauma life support’s principle of phramongkutklao emergency medical service. Inj Prev 2018;24 Suppl 2:A250.
25. Nandasena G, Abeysena C. Knowledge, Attitudes and skills of Doctors, Nurses and emergency medical technicians in prehospital care and emergency medicine who accompany patients in ambulances which arrive at the National Hospital of Sri Lanka. Int J Clin Anesth Res. 2018; 2:038-43.
26. Suryanto V, Plummer V, Boyle M. Knowledge, attitude, and practice of ambulance nurses in prehospital care in Malang, Indonesia. Australas Emerg Care 2018;21:8‑12.
27. Frank CB, Wölfl CG, Hogan A, Suda AJ, Gühring T, Gliwitzky B, et al. PHTLS® (prehospital Trauma Life Support) provider courses in Germany – Who takes part and what do participants think about prehospital trauma care training? J Trauma Manag Outcomes 2014;8:7.
28. Esmaeilzadeh MH, Mogharab M, Hosseini SM, Bazeli J, Zamani A. Effect of prehospital trauma management training program on the capability of clinical decisionmaking in emergency medical technicians. J Hayat 2019:25. p. 168178. Available from: http://hayat. tums.ac.ir/ article12988en.html. [Last accessed on 2019 May 23].
29. Van Dillen CM, Tice MR, Patel AD, Meurer DA, Tyndall JA, Elie MC, et al. Trauma Simulation Training Increases Confidence Levels in Prehospital Personnel Performing LifeSaving Interventions in Trauma Patients. Emerg Med Int 2016:2016:1-5.
30. Abelsson A, Lundberg L. Trauma Simulation in Prehospital Emergency Care. J Trauma Nurs 2018;25:201‑4.
31. Scott JW, Nyinawankusi JD, Enumah S, Maine R, Uwitonze E, Hu Y, et al. Improving prehospital trauma care in rwanda through continuous quality improvement: An interrupted time series analysis. Injury 2017;48:1376‑81. 32. Fredø HL, Rizvi SA, Lied B, Rønning P, Helseth E. The epidemiology of traumatic cervical spine fractures: A prospective population study from Norway. Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med 2012;20:85.