1. Norton R, Kobusingye O. Injuries. N Engl J Med 2013;368:1723‑30.
2. Bryant RA, Creamer M, O’Donnell M, Silove D, Clark CR, McFarlane AC. Post‑traumatic amnesia and the nature of post‑traumatic stress disorder after mild traumatic brain injury. J Int Neuropsychol Soc 2009;15:862‑7.
3. Feero S, Hedges JR, Simmons E, Irwin L. Does out‑of‑hospital EMS time affect trauma survival? Am J Emerg Med 1995;13:133‑5.
4. Newgard CD, Schmicker RH, Hedges JR, Trickett JP, Davis DP, Bulger EM, et al. Emergency medical services intervals and survival in trauma: Assessment of the golden hour in a North American prospective cohort. Ann Emerg Med 2010;55:235‑46.
5. Gonzalez RP, Cummings GR, Phelan HA, Mulekar MS, Rodning CB. Does increased emergency medical services prehospital time affect patient mortality in rural motor vehicle crashes? A statewide analysis. Am J Surg 2009;197:30‑4.
6. Petri RW, Dyer A, Lumpkin J. The effect of prehospital transport time on the mortality from traumatic injury. Prehosp Disaster Med 1995;10:24‑9.
7. McGuffie AC, Graham CA, Beard D, Henry JM, Fitzpatrick MO, Wilkie SC, et al. Scottish urban versus rural trauma outcome study. J Trauma 2005;59:632‑8.
8. Eachempati SR, Robb T, Ivatury RR, Hydo LJ, Barie PS. Factors associated with mortality in patients with penetrating abdominal vascular trauma. J Surg Res 2002;108:222‑6.
9. McCoy CE, Sampson MM, Anderson S, Kahn CC. Emergency medical services out‑of‑hospital scene and transport times and their association with mortality in trauma patients presenting to an urban Level I trauma center. Ann Emerg Med 2013;61:167‑74.
10. Harmsen AM, Giannakopoulos GF, Moerbeek PR, Jansma EP, Bonjer HJ, Bloemers FW. The influence of prehospital time on trauma patients outcome: A systematic review. Injury 2015;46:602‑9.
11. Allgöwer M, Burri C. Shock index. Dtsch Med Wochenschr 1967;92:1947‑50.
12. Zamani M, Esmailian M, Mirazimi MS, Ebrahimian M, Golshani K. Cause and final outcome of trauma in patients referred to the emergency department: A cross sectional study. Iran J Emerg Med 2014;1:22‑7.
13. Kariman H, Hatamabadi HR, Mirfazli SA. The agreement of shock index and base defects in determining the severity of shock in multiple trauma patients. Iran J Emerg Med 2016;3:132‑7.
14. Zargar M, Modaghegh MH, Rezaishiraz H. Urban injuries in Tehran: Demography of trauma patients and evaluation of trauma care. Injury 2001;32:613‑7.
15. Yousefzadeh S, Ahmadi DM, Mohammadi MH, Dehnadi MA, Hemati H, Shaabani S. Epidemiology of Injuries and their Causes among Traumatic Patients Admitted into Poursina Hospital, Rasht (second half of the year 2005).Journal of Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences (Behbood) Fall 2007:11; 286-95.
16. Farzandipour M, Ghatan H, Mazrouei L, Nejati M, Agha BT. Epidemiological study of traumatic patients referred to neghavi hospital of kashan. Journal of Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences Spring 2007:11; 58-68.
17. Greenspan L, McLellan BA, Greig H. Abbreviated injury scale and injury severity score: A scoring chart. J Trauma 1985;25:60‑4.
18. Amani F, Habinzadeh SH, Rostami KH. Specifications of traumatized patients referring to Fatemi hospital of Ardabil. Sci J Ardabil Univ Med Sci 2009;9:13‑22.