1. Hosseinnia B, Khakzad N, Reniers GJ. Multi‑plant emergency response for tackling major accidents in chemical industrial areas. Safety Science, 2018;102:275‑89.
2. Ghasemkhani M, Monazam M, Abbassinia M, Mahmood Khani S, Aghaie H, Asghari M, et al. The assessment of fatigue and its relationship with insomnia severity among workers of rolling mills and steel production company. Iran Occupational Health 2013;10:79-86.
3. Rosero M, Pogo R, Pruna E, Andaluz VH, Escobar I, editors. Immersive Environment for Training on Industrial Emergencies. International Conference on Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Computer Graphics. Springer; 2018. 4. Georgiadou PS, Papazoglou IA, Kiranoudis CT, Markatos NC, Safety S. Modeling emergency evacuation for major hazard industrial sites. Reliability Engineering and System Safety 2007;92:1388‑402.
5. Ghasemkhani M, Abbasinia M, Mahmoodkhani S, Aghaee H, Asghari MJ. Assessment of fatigue and its relationship with insomnia severity index in shift workers, fxed and rotating, Tehran rolling mills and steel production company. Ioh 2013;10:79‑86.
6. Marwitz S, Maxson N, Koch B, Aukerman T, Cassidy J, Belonger D. Corporate crisis management managing a major crisis in a chemical facility. J Hazard Mater 2008;159:92‑104.
7. Wulf WA, Haimes YY, Longstaff TA. Strategic alternative responses to risks of terrorism. Risk Anal 2003;23:429‑44.
8. Chen R, Sharman R, Chakravarti N, Rao HR, Upadhyaya SJ. Emergency response information system interoperability: Development of chemical incident response data model. JAIS 2008;9:201-32.
9. Ju Y, Wang A, Liu XJ. Evaluating emergency response capacity by fuzzy AHP and 2‑tuple fuzzy linguistic approach. Expert Systems with Applications 2012;39:6972‑81.
10. PerryRW, LindellMK. Preparedness for emergency response: Guidelines for the emergency planning process. Disasters 2003;27:336‑50.
11. Lindell MK, Perry RW. Behavioral foundations of community emergency planning. philadelphia: Hemisphere Publishing Corp.; 1992.
12. Girard C, David P, Piatyszek E, Flaus JM. Emergency response plan: Model‑based assessment with multi‑state degradation. Saf Sci 2016;85:230‑40.
13. Asghari M, Nassiri P, Monazzam M, Golbabaei F, Arabalibeik H, Shamsipour A. The Development of an empirical model for estimation of the sensitivity to heat stress in the outdoor workers at risk. Ann Med Health Sci Res 2017;7:77‑84.
14. Asghari M, Nassiri P, Monazzam MR, Golbabaei F, Arabalibeik H, Shamsipour A, et al. Weighting criteria and prioritizing of heat stress indices in surface mining using a delphi technique and fuzzy AHP‑TOPSIS Method. J Environ Health Sci Eng 2017;15:1.
15. Asghari M, Nassiri P, Monazzam MR, Golbabaei F, Arabalibeik H, ShamsipourAA, et al. Determination and weighting the effective criteria in selecting a heat stress index using the Delphi technique and fuzzy analytic hierarchy process (FAHP). Health Saf Work 2017;7:23‑32.
16. Chen G, Zhang X. Fuzzy‑based methodology for performance assessment of emergency planning and its application. J Loss Prev Process Ind 2009;22:125‑32.
17. Fiedrich F, Gehbauer F, Rickers U. Optimized resource allocation for emergency response after earthquake disasters. Saf Sci 2000;35:41‑57.
18. Zhou Q, Huang W, Zhang Y. Identifying critical success factors in emergency management using a fuzzy DEMATEL method. Saf Sci 2011;49:243‑52.
19. Hosseinnia B, Khakzad N, Reniers G. Multi‑plant emergency response for tackling major accidents in chemical industrial areas. Saf Sci 2018;102:275‑89.
20. Alexander D. Towards the development of a standard in emergency planning. Disaster Prev Manage: An Int J 2005;14:158‑75.
21. Sheen YN, Wang HY, Chen CH. Investigation on the key response factors of action plan in underground pipeline emergency scenario. Procedia engineering 2016;142:161‑5.
22. Takala J, Hämäläinen P, Saarela KL, Yun LY, Manickam K, Jin TW, et al. Global estimates of the burden of injury and illness at work in 2012. J Occup Environ Hyg 2014;11:326‑37.
23. Twigg J. Disaster risk reduction: Mitigation and preparedness in development and emergency programming. United Kingdom: Overseas Development Institute (ODI); 2004.
24. Cozzani V, Gubinelli G, Salzano E. Escalation thresholds in the assessment of domino accidental events. J Hazard Mater 2006;129:1‑21.
25. Chen M, Wang K. A bow‐tie model for analyzing explosion and fire accidents induced by unloading operation in petrochemical enterprises. Process Saf Prog 2018 ;38:78-86.
26. Zhang Y, Zhang MG, Qian CJ. System dynamics analysis for petrochemical enterprise fire safety system. Procedia eng 2018;211:1034‑42.
27. Cheng CW, Yao HQ, Wu TC. Applying data mining techniques to analyze the causes of major occupational accidents in the petrochemical industry. J Loss Prev in Process Ind 2013;26:1269‑78.
28. Karimie S, Mirzaei aliabadie M, Mohammadfam I. Human errors assessment for board man in a control room of petrochemical industrial companies using the extended CREAM. J Health Field 2018;6:8-35.
29. Isimite J, Rubini P. A dynamic HAZOP case study using the Texas City refinery explosion. J Loss Prev Process Ind 2016;40:496‑501.
30. Chang JI, Lin CC. A study of storage tank accidents. J Loss Prev Process Ind 2006;19:51‑9.